Director of Development & Programs
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the Director of Development (Director) will spearhead
development efforts as EMpact One Foundation continues to grow. As a newer nonprofit
organization, the Director will have the autonomy and opportunity to initiate new strategies and
develop EMpact’s case for support. Additionally, the Director will coordinate and measure new
and existing programs that benefit youth in Saline County.
Remote role with local in-person and virtual meetings weekly. All candidates should be selfstarters
and thrive working independently.
• Develop and execute EMpact’s annual fundraising plan
• Secure financial support from individuals, foundations and corporations
• Manage the implementation of Bloomerang and oversee any team members
responsible for data entry and gift processing
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with major donors
• Creating and executing a strategy for a large sustained base of annual individual donors
• Overseeing organization of special events
• Developing and tracking proposals and reports for all foundation and corporate
• Assist with grant writing needs and collaborate with external partners/consultants
• Support the Board Chair in board training and organization, including regular
communication and staff liaison for committees
• BA in related fields including nonprofit management, marketing, business, etc.
• Minimum three-plus years experience in development
• Demonstrated excellence in organizational, communication, and leadership skills
• Knowledge of Bloomerang or similar nonprofit database a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience. Health insurance stipend, phone and internet benefits,
and retirement match.
To be considered, applicants much submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Position eligible for immediate hire.